Big Bike Film Night
Riding across NZ 2023 !!!
Update (16 June 2023)
The good times have been rolling around New Zealand, and the 2023 tour has now reached the end of the road.
The tour covered 47 locations across NZ, with 70+ screenings from top to tail, over February- June 2023.
If you would like us to keep you up to date on the various locations and dates we are riding into for 2024, join our e-newsletter service – Join here
Plaudits for our 2023 collection from attendees
- Anyone into bikes will love these events… more people should attend these events, they are always brilliant – 11/10!!
- The Big Bike Film Night made us laugh, cry, feel inspired, feel excited and most importantly realise that life is for living. Thanks to Brett Cotter for putting this together and allowing us an escape from the day to day and the motivation to follow our dreams.
- 5 stars Very cool event showcasing a great diversity of bike-related adventure and history from all around the world.
- Just do it!!!!
So… listen to the voice inside you; it’s telling you to go.
Thanks to Presenting Partner Ngā Haerenga Great Rides of New Zealand you could WIN A GREAT RIDES CYCLING HOLIDAY for you and a friend when you buy a ticket to the Big Bike Film Night New Zealand screening.
The 2023 treasure chest of films includes:-
- a delightful young Australian bikepackers learnings from completing a scenic trip to Hell
- a visually commanding film set in postcard Tuscany following a 74-year old bicicletta rider whose spirit personifies cycling
- a team who have spent five years formualting a dream…and only one way to get it- via packraft and mountain bike, on a pursuit of a first descent on the gnarly lines of Dillon Cone in the rugged coastal Kaikoura ranges
- two schools share their insights into how they promote active transport within their school community
- a tale of a rider with a searing thirst for adventure, exploring interior Iceland
- putting the ‘mountain’ into mountain biking – a Scottish highland rider’s eyes are opened to the healing power of the bicycle
- an uplifting film that celebrates a humble volunteer whose community spirit is inspiring and so are the majestic winter views of the trail where he lives in rural heartland Central Otago
- a moving movie that follows a family that chooses to live life to the fullest in the face of adversity
- and rounding out the night, find out what happens when you combine an ultra-distance 320 km gravel race and parenting together over a 24-hour period (which is tougher?); ALL in the mix!
NEW ZEALAND 2023 SCREENINGS
|Location||Date and time||Connect||Book|
Coming Soon !!!