Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms set out the basis upon which you may use this website, information about the copyright in this, and our In-person ticketing terms and conditions.
- The purpose of this website is to provide information on The Big Bike Film Night (BBFN) and collections in general.
- The BBFN is not responsible if you rely on any information you access on or through this website. The BBFN is also not responsible for information provided by third parties that you may access on or through this website.
- We do not warrant or represent that our website will operate in a continuous or fault-free basis, will be completely secure or private all of the time, or will be free from viruses or other harmful features. However, we do take reasonable steps to avoid or mitigate these types of issues.
- The laws of New Zealand apply to the use of this website, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- If you continue to use our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
- The BBFN either owns the copyright in or has the right to use all text and images published on this website, and its overall design.
- You may download and print out any part of this website for your own personal use. However, you may not otherwise copy or use any information or material from this website (including for commercial purposes) without the express written permission of The BBFN.
- We only permit electronic links to pages of this website from which these terms can be accessed. You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of this website or to any other documents hosted on this website without our consent. We reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to this website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
- Where access to restricted parts of this website is subject to more specific terms, those terms apply instead.
THE BIG BIKE FILM NIGHT Ticket Purchase – IN-PERSON
Tickets for The Big Bike Film Night (BBFN) screenings across New Zealand and Australia are through relevant 3rd party ticketing agencies, venues and cinemas. To ensure you are purchasing genuine tickets, please purchase via the BBFN website. The BBFN cannot guarantee your tickets will be valid if you purchase through any other channels.
By purchasing tickets to BBFN screenings you also agree to abide by the terms and conditions applicable to, and set out by, the relevant ticketing agency/venue/cinema.
Ticket prices include GST.
Ticket prices include booking fees. Booking fees at all other locations vary and relevant information will be available when tickets are on sale.
All tickets are subject to availability. They are restricted by offer dates and the number of seats available.
1. REFUND POLICY 2022/23 COVID-19 Policy – if you are feeling unwell, please get in contact and we will either refund your tickets, or if available move your tickets to another screening in the future.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars for New Zealand screenings, and in Australian Dollars for Australian screenings.
2. CANCELLATION POLICY- If the BBFN cancels any or all screenings, it will refund all pre-sold tickets in full.
Information on this website is correct at the time of publication. The BBFN reserves the right to alter, without notice, any events, programmes or screenings.
The Big Bike Film Night reserves the right to review and update these terms and conditions.