Big Bike Film Night – Canada
Riding back to Winnipeg, Manitoba in early 2023- date tbc!!!
COMMENTS FROM 2022 ATTENDEES
- “Go – you will be entertained and inspired!!”
- “These are great films from around the world, and always worth watching. A great night out.”
- “Best Big Bike Film Night yet! There’s something for everyone.”
- “Awesome film clips again this year! A “must do” when this comes to your town.”
- “Thoroughly enjoyable evening for any bike enthusiasts out there – highly recommended.”
Listen to the voice inside you; it’s telling you to go.
Our 2022 treasure chest of films includes one rider’s colourful adventure through dramatic landscapes to the illumination of hot air balloons; a small School’s ambitious plan to create a sustainable way to increase students hauora (a Māori philosophy of health and well-being); three friends mission to the centre of South America on a treacherous 2500-kilometre bike and raft trip; a camp designed for female athletes to ride together and progress together; a group of young rowdies expressing their individuality through uni-cycling; a bicycle that is transformed into a work of art; a trail builders’ creative expression coming to life before your very eyes; AND one man’s journey from India to Germany on a tandem bike, who on his way picks up strangers to inform them about modern day slavery; ALL in the mix!!
|Location||Date and time||Connect||Book|
Coming Soon !!!