Big Bike Film Night – Scotland
We look forward to seeing you back in October 2023 with our latest collection!
If you want to keep you up to date on information of our 2023 tour through Scotland join our e-newsletter service – Join here
COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES
- ”The BBFN is always a wonderful, eclectic, wacky mix of films and I love it.”
- “Wow! If it comes to your town do NOT miss it. Something for everyone.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the films last night. Truly inspirational films and somehow you’ve managed to top the previous years.”
- “Awesome night.. so inspirational!”
Listen to the voice inside you; it’s telling you to go.
The 2023 treasure chest of films includes:-
- a delightful young Australian bikepackers learnings from completing a scenic trip to Hell
- a visually commanding film set in postcard Tuscany, Italy following a 74-year-old rider whose spirit personifies cycling
- putting the ‘mountain’ into mountain biking – a Scottish highland rider’s eyes are opened to the healing power of the bicycle
- a team who have spent five years formualting a dream…and only one way to get it- via packraft and mountain bike, on a pursuit of a first descent on the gnarly lines of Dillon Cone in the rugged coastal Kaikoura ranges, New Zealand
- two Brisbane, Australian schools share their insights into how they promote active transport within their school community
- a tale of a rider with a searing thirst for adventure, exploring interior Iceland
- an uplifting film that celebrates a humble volunteer whose community spirit is inspiring and so are the majestic winter views of the trail where he lives
- a moving movie that follows a family that chooses to live life to the fullest in the face of adversity
- and rounding out the night, find out what happens when you combine an ultra-distance 320 km gravel race and parenting together over a 24-hour period (which is tougher?); ALL in the mix!
SCOTLAND 2023 SCREENINGS
|Location||Date and time||Connect||Book|
Coming Soon !!!